All Mod-Coupe Owners/Drivers,
High Plains Modified (H.P.M), in conjunction with 1-25 Speedway would like to invite you to come race with
us in the up-coming 2018 race season.
This class will be an open class. In other words race what you bring. With very minimal rules and
1. Any American made V -8 engine
2. Must be self starting
3. Single 4-V carburetor, you choose
4. Dry sump, auto transmission optional
5. No fuel injection
6. All coupes must weigh at least 2,000 lbs. empty weight
7. Tires 10×35 buy. There will be no limit.
8. Last and Final. All coupes must be built in the tradition of the couple class and built in a safe way.
Remember it’s you in the seat.
The view of the H.P .M. is to let you the owners to build your coupe your way. Just be safe. Safety
first. And together will keep the tradition of the Mod Couple alive
It’s a blast from the past.
Any questions call Ken Bennett, 720-634-4996
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.