Colorado National Speedway
Ultra Cool Brake Fans Racing Engines Robertson Racing Speed Shop Race Car Realtor Full Service Transmission Shop Golf Cart Rentals and Sales Advertise on Big West Racing
Joe Starr Photos Victory Performance Inc License Plate Spray “Colorado Phillips County Raceway Rat rods for sale “Race Advertise on Big West Racing

Go Back   Auto Racing Forum | Big West Racing Forum > The Big West Racing Community Forums > Stock Car Racing > Trucks

Trucks They are not just for haulin' old dishwashers anymore.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #76
ldl
Hall of Fame Member (silver level)

ldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enoughldl will become famous soon enough
Or not ????
ldl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #77
HurricaneRacing
Bar Stool Racing Journeyman

HurricaneRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the reason no one has posted any details of the meeting is because it does Not effect 2012 season only 2013 and all that was discussed in the meeting has to be sorted out and approved by the track owners and Art. It was a pretty productive meeting, we discussed motor rules a way to make it cheaper but still fair. Possible tire rule although I dont see that one ever happening. and other stuff but again it does not effect this season only 2013 season. I think it was awesome of the track to finally start letting us voice our opinions to them in such a manner. Art really seems to know what hes doing, and I say lets see what happens this year, so far already seems to be a lot more positive attitude.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hurricane John Negri
Pro Truck #8
HurricaneRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #78
kwright

kwright is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a Altamont Pro Truck for sale which many years ago was pretty much the same as your pro trucks. I have a complete operation for sale 32 ft gooseneck trailer, Victory Circle truck complete been sitting for 5 years, spare parts and all tools, willing to seperate but would like to sell all.
This truck is similar to the truck that was driven by Nick Williams a few years ago, only my is a chevy.
Ken Wright 510-461-1647

Pictures and updated parts list should be available Monday night.
E-mail Seeaya@aol.com

Last edited by kwright; 06-10-2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: pictures and partial parts list
kwright is offline   Reply With Quote