BST Promotions
Ultra Cool Brake Fans Racing Engines Robertson Racing Speed Shop Race Car Realtor Full Service Transmission Shop Golf Cart Rentals and Sales Advertise on Big West Racing
Joe Starr Photos Victory Performance Inc License Plate Spray “Colorado Phillips County Raceway Rat rods for sale “Race Advertise on Big West Racing

Go Back   Auto Racing Forum | Big West Racing Forum > The Big West Racing Community Forums > Racing info

Racing info Any racing stuff that doesn't fit into the other categories.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
Duckworth
Bar Stool Racing Veteran

Duckworth will become famous soon enoughDuckworth will become famous soon enoughDuckworth will become famous soon enoughDuckworth will become famous soon enoughDuckworth will become famous soon enoughDuckworth will become famous soon enough
Kurt Busch Furniture Row? (Second Team)

Thursday, May 03, 2012Furniture Row's Joe Garone: "I Have Talked To Kurt Busch"
Furniture Row Racing general manager Joe Garone confirmed today that talks have taken place between the team and driver Kurt Busch, but said those conversations are not a result of dissatisfaction with the team’s current driver, Regan Smith.

FRR's Joe Garone
“I have talked to Kurt Busch,” said Garone, “but it was about a team we don’t even have yet. We are working diligently on getting a second (Sprint Cup) car for next year, and I’m trying to get my hands around some of the guys that will be available going onto 2013. I wanted to make an introduction to Kurt, and just let him know what our plans are for the future.”

Smith currently ranks 25th in Sprint Cup championship points, and has failed to record a Top-10 finish in nine starts this season. Despite those struggles, Garone said his conversation with Busch, “is not about being unhappy with Regan Smith. (Regan) is in a contract year, and if he does not return (in 2013) it’s because he’s not getting the job done. But honestly, our mile-and-a-half program is struggling right now, and that has nothing to do with Regan.”

Garone said he believes Smith and Busch would make good teammates, saying, “Kurt and Regan have worked well together on the superspeedways in the past. They have drafted well together and talked well back and forth. Adding a second team would be a major boost for Furniture Row Racing, and we’re all working hard to try and make that happen.”
Duckworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
HOTRODDAVE
Hall of Fame Member (double platinum level)

HOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the rough
WOW!!!!!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
In memory of Jim Coffey, James Matlock, Junior Reeder, Harvey Webb Sr, Lucky Beickman, Dale Deter, Dick Gastineau, Cliff Hudson, RIP my fellow racers, RIP Mom
HOTRODDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
Stockcar19
PIT-PASS Membership

Stockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the rough
Double WOW!!!!!!! Can't say I like this at all.
Stockcar19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
HOTRODDAVE

HOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the rough
Hope I’m wrong, but can anyone else see the writing on the wall.

In memory of Jim Coffey, James Matlock, Junior Reeder, Harvey Webb Sr, Lucky Beickman, Dale Deter, Dick Gastineau, Cliff Hudson, RIP my fellow racers, RIP Mom
Old 05-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
Joe Starr
Administrator

Joe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTRODDAVE View Post
Hope I’m wrong, but can anyone else see the writing on the wall.
Please explain.

Photo
Joe Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
HOTRODDAVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Starr View Post
Please explain.
Ranks 25th in Sprint Cup championship points, and has failed to record a Top-10 finish in nine starts, and a contract year, need I say more.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
63chevyll
Hall of Fame Member (gold level)

63chevyll will become famous soon enough63chevyll will become famous soon enough63chevyll will become famous soon enough63chevyll will become famous soon enough63chevyll will become famous soon enough63chevyll will become famous soon enough
I don't think its about that.

Unless Regan decides to split. My money is on Regan staying with FRR

Brad Wheaton
63chevyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
F-8 22
PIT-PASS Membership

F-8 22 is on a distinguished roadF-8 22 is on a distinguished roadF-8 22 is on a distinguished roadF-8 22 is on a distinguished roadF-8 22 is on a distinguished road
Would love to see Kurt Bush with FRR not a fan of him but I would be !!! And yes I think Regen would stay as well !! My wife is a big KB fan so this would make her happy and we all know how hard it is make a wife happy!!! Lol

JOE MATLOCK
F-8 22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
FlyHigh Racing
Hall of Fame Member (bronze level)

FlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura aboutFlyHigh Racing has a spectacular aura about
Rumor has it they had never seen a set of ears with the quality tuck he had done, they want to use the technique on a new love seat they are to release this fall, just telling ya what I heard. I also heard they might be putting out a wine rack so look for both brothers here in Denver.

He who knows best knows how little he knows.
Thomas Jefferson
FlyHigh Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
5.0THIS
Hall of Fame Member (gold level)

5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 5.0THIS
Kurt Busch is the Terrell Owens of NASCAR. When things are going good and the team's winning, he's great. When things start going wrong he's a handful. He does have alot of talent though.

Former CNS Sportsman 24
5.0THIS is offline   Reply With Quote