Transmission Clinic
Ultra Cool Brake Fans Racing Engines Robertson Racing Speed Shop Race Car Realtor Full Service Transmission Shop Advertise on Big West Racing
Joe Starr Photos Victory Performance Inc Advertise on Big West Racing “Colorado Phillips County Raceway Rat rods for sale “Race

Go Back   Auto Racing Forum | Big West Racing Forum > The Big West Racing Community Forums > Open Wheel > Modifieds

Modifieds Hack those fenders off and stand on the gas.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
oldracer#4
Bar Stool Racing Champion

oldracer#4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trevor Hunt-The Furture of Racing-Where Do They Come From-Vi

Where do the up and coming drivers in the sport of racing come from?

Hopefully after you watch this video and I hope you watch it all the way thru you will have a understanding of where they come from, who they are in this case Trevor Hunt a 13 year old young man with a desire and passion for racing.

The parents, the reasons they do what they do as far as putting their child out on the race track to race with adults, and the risks they are taking with that child driving a race car in a dangerous sport with racing machines at a high rate of speed.

I must say thank you more than I know how too to Carrie and Russel Hunt for allowing the Cheese Works access to your home and personal lives and talking about issues around Trevors career.

This is part I of II which will be coming along soon, I am editing Trevor Hunt Full Access now. The Works spends a racing evening with the Hunts from Drive way thru the evening at L. A. Raceway for a USRA Ironman race.

I hope you enjoy, Trevor Hunt-The Future of Racing-Where Do They Come From.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPtKrBaiBQA
oldracer#4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 07:36 AM   #2
Stockcar19
PIT-PASS Membership

Stockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the roughStockcar19 is a jewel in the rough
One of the teams in NASCAR needs to grab this young man up now, he is the future. WOW!!
Stockcar19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
latemodel#1
PIT-PASS Membership

latemodel#1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to latemodel#1
watching that makes me fill alot better my 14 year old daughter is making her CNS debut in a few weeks in the super stock class she making the jump from go karts to stock cars i also want to say thank you to the staff at cns for all thier help

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
MAKAYLA GROTE #1 latemodel
latemodel#1 is offline   Reply With Quote