Arvada Excavating
Ultra Cool Brake Fans Racing Engines Robertson Racing Speed Shop Race Car Realtor Full Service Transmission Shop Golf Cart Rentals and Sales Advertise on Big West Racing
Joe Starr Photos Victory Performance Inc License Plate Spray “Colorado Phillips County Raceway Rat rods for sale “Race Advertise on Big West Racing

Go Back   Auto Racing Forum | Big West Racing Forum > The Big West Racing Community Forums > The Fourth Turn Third Rail of Remembrance

The Fourth Turn Third Rail of Remembrance A Memorial for the participants from the "Greatest Show on Wheels"

Old 04-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
webby
Worlds fastest admin

webby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of light
Sad news for the CNS family. RIP JD

Sad news folks... long time CNS tech director "JD" John Dixon passed away today, just a short time ago.

Our prayers are with him, his family, and friends.

webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
BIGAL23
Bar Stool Racing Legend

BIGAL23 will become famous soon enoughBIGAL23 will become famous soon enoughBIGAL23 will become famous soon enoughBIGAL23 will become famous soon enoughBIGAL23 will become famous soon enoughBIGAL23 will become famous soon enoughBIGAL23 will become famous soon enoughBIGAL23 will become famous soon enough
sad news....rest in paradise JD,you will be missed...big al & tcb racing...
BIGAL23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:45 AM   #3
HOTRODDAVE
Hall of Fame Member (double platinum level)

HOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the roughHOTRODDAVE is a jewel in the rough
Sad news R.I.P JD
Old 04-12-2012, 05:47 AM   #4
billlesmerises
Bar Stool Racing Veteran

billlesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enoughbilllesmerises will become famous soon enough
Rest in peace JD, you will always be a part of racing!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #5
rbr36
Bar Stool Racing Veteran

rbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enoughrbr36 will become famous soon enough

God Bless the Dixons! I had the pleasure of knowing JD for many many many years! He was his own man and stuck to his guns and what he belived in! What a hard worker and will truly be missed not only at CNS but in all of what he did. I am lucky to have known him and to be called friend! Rest in peace JD as you deserve this rest!!
Old 04-12-2012, 06:15 AM   #6
PROSTREET
Bar Stool Racing Rookie

PROSTREET is an unknown quantity at this point
In memory

I have known JD many many years,he will be greatly missed.My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.RIP JD!! Rich Russolello
PROSTREET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #7
Geoff Briggs
BigWestRacing Staff Writer

Geoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of lightGeoff Briggs is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Geoff Briggs
RIP JD, you now have the best seat in the house every Saturday night!

Pit Crew
19w XMod Chris Weimer
45 IMCA Mod Ryan Roath

Dealer for Bad A$$ Racing Gear

www.badassracinggear.com
Geoff Briggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #8
Vperformance
Bar Stool Racing Journeyman

Vperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Very sad news, Thoughts and prayers go out to the Dixon Family from everyone at Victory Performance and pair-A-Dice Interior Finishes. R.I.P JD
Vperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #9
WeRace4Fun

WeRace4Fun is an unknown quantity at this point
R.I.P JD, Our thoughts and prayers are with the whole Dixon family and friends, Geoff is right, you have the best seat in the house now.

The #39 Crew
WeRace4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #10
Nostalgic Mike
Hall of Fame Member (gold level)

Nostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enough
Incredibly sad news! RIP JD. I didn't really know you personally but knew of your hard woork at the track on trying to keep everyone on an even playing field. My son Mark did get to know you last season and he is a bit better person for it. You will be missed immensely. Prayers and thoughts go out to the entire Dixon family. may you be comforted knowing of the support you have from the racing community. JD, as Geoff just said, you have the best seat now every race night so sit back and enjoy the show!!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #11
Radioman56

Radioman56 will become famous soon enoughRadioman56 will become famous soon enoughRadioman56 will become famous soon enoughRadioman56 will become famous soon enoughRadioman56 will become famous soon enoughRadioman56 will become famous soon enoughRadioman56 will become famous soon enough
R.I.P John

My heart goes out to the Dixon family. J.D was never afraid to stand up for what he believed in or to speak his mind and when he did, you knew he meant it. He was a friend and I respected John 100%! GO FISHIN J.D, YOU DESERVE IT

Ken Roth
Radios USA
Radioman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #12
firegoddess
Bar Stool Racing Sophomore

firegoddess is an unknown quantity at this point
My thoughts and prayers to the Dixon family. I couldn't imagine working at CNS for all the years I did if it weren't for JD!
firegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
Trainmaster
Bar Stool Racing Veteran

Trainmaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear this thought and prayers go out to the JD family, RIP JD. TEAM TERMIN8OR
Trainmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #14
5.0THIS
Hall of Fame Member (gold level)

5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 5.0THIS
RIP JD