Buckeye Welding Supply
Ultra Cool Brake Fans Racing Engines Robertson Racing Speed Shop Race Car Realtor Full Service Transmission Shop Advertise on Big West Racing
Joe Starr Photos Victory Performance Inc Advertise on Big West Racing “Colorado Phillips County Raceway Rat rods for sale “Race

Go Back   Auto Racing Forum | Big West Racing Forum > Concession Stand > Rant and Rave

Rant and Rave You can vent here!

Old 03-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #31
adam hilton
Bar Stool Racing Journeyman

adam hilton is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i think the pictures at the photo both are not real good and cost to damn much!
adam hilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #32
Joe Starr
Administrator

Joe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really niceJoe Starr is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam hilton View Post
Well i think the pictures at the photo both are not real good and cost to damn much!
My biggest Fan. Thanks Adam.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Photo
Joe Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:09 AM   #33
adam hilton
Bar Stool Racing Journeyman

adam hilton is an unknown quantity at this point
No problem! Well things look good from the out side and should be fun this year, see ya all soon
adam hilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:13 PM   #34
Tia
Bar Stool Racing Sophomore

Tia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
You just described 90% of the posts on this website.

And I'm not the one that said it! I don't want to hurt feelings....but this teacher sure could proofread for a lot of them LOL.
Tia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:06 AM   #35
Nostalgic Mike
Hall of Fame Member (gold level)

Nostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia View Post
And I'm not the one that said it! I don't want to hurt feelings....but this teacher sure could proofread for a lot of them LOL.
Not offended at all here.. I'll be sure to drop off my papers at your desk. along with an apple maybe!?.. LOL.. With having to use the library computers for a while till I get my new computer, time is of the essence and i really don't have a lot of time to go through and proof my replies... So forgive my dislexic fingers for a bit.. I promise it will get much, much better soon!!!

Hope everyone enjoys a great off season. Congrats to all the champs and ROTY's
Nostalgic Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #36
fastway
Bar Stool Racing Legend

fastway is on a distinguished roadfastway is on a distinguished roadfastway is on a distinguished road
Remember report cards will be out soon. Best bring two apples.

In Memory of Larry McLaughlin Mod Coupe #38D

"Old School is Cool"- Scott Wilson
fastway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #37
Tia

HA! I would never point out anyone's mistakes. We all make them! But instead of apples, it's chocolate these days!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #38
5.0THIS

5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough5.0THIS will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 5.0THIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia View Post
But instead of apples, it's chocolate these days!

Don't lie. It's cash, isn't it...

Former CNS Sportsman 24
5.0THIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:35 AM   #39
Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
Don't lie. It's cash, isn't it...
Wellll.......
Old 04-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #40
Nostalgic Mike

Nostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enoughNostalgic Mike will become famous soon enough
OK.. Chocolate it is!!!!!.. Or maybe just enough cash to buy a chocolate bar!! hehehe
I sure hope CNS gets all the rosters up on the site soon. Like to make sure I have all the names and hometowns right. My thanks to the folks in scoring for getting me a copy of the rosters last Saturday so I am somewhat up to snuff now. I just need to make sure of hometowns and such now and I'm good to go.
I'll be putting up the line results and a short story on MetrowestnewsFYI and also on YourHub.com again this season, when I'm not swamped with other story lines.

Hope everyone enjoys a great off season. Congrats to all the champs and ROTY's
Nostalgic Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #41
webby
Worlds fastest admin

webby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of lightwebby is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic Mike View Post
I sure hope CNS gets all the rosters up on the site soon.
The rosters are up. Obviously at this point in the season there is something missing and out of place info. It will get more refined as the season gets going.

http://www.coloradospeedway.com/cns/division-rosters

webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:12 AM   #42
RACHEL2602
Hall of Fame Member (silver level)

RACHEL2602 is on a distinguished roadRACHEL2602 is on a distinguished roadRACHEL2602 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RACHEL2602
Acknowledgment from CNS; a phone call or a response to my emails in regards to proposing my contribution to the Marketing Position !!(Public Relations)

Disappointed, I believe I fit the position and could bring nothing but positive publicity for 1/3 of what previous Marketing Director's at CNS made.

I will always support CNS and RACING period just don't always agree with certain situations.

Here's to another year!!
RACHEL2602 is offline   Reply With Quote